Monday, June 20, 2011

Rainy season

The rainy season has come in Japan. It's been raining a lot and it makes me a little down.
But the season is also necessary and precious for Japan, so I can't just blame it.
What do you think of when you hear the word 'Rainy season' in Japanese, 'Tsuyu'?
Hydrangea, snails, frogs....My friend gave me some hydrangea and I put it in a vase.
Looks nice,isn't it? I don't really like rainy season, but I like the flower^^
Ca3c02750001_2

Come to think of it, it was raining everyday when I went to Ishigaki and Miyako islands, which are parts
of Okinawa. It wasn't rainy or typhoon season..The sun is always shining wherever I go, but maybe
the sky wasn't in a good mood^^;;
Still it was so beautiful and I will definitely go there again.
The picture below is the beach on Ishigaki island. The weather wasn't good, but look at the color of the water!! It should've been even more beautiful if it was sunny.
 Img_0384
And this one is ...bla bla Cape..;; There was too many capes. I don't remember which one^^;
 Img_0442
The color is amazing, isn't it?

And the picture below is a board that I found at a ramen shop in Miyako.
Can you read the letters written on it?
Img_0444_3

Is it easy??
ありがとうArigato
In English, thank you.
It looks cool and creative! I hope I can write these kind of things,too.

If you ever have a chance to go to Okinawa, you should check out Ishigaki and Miyako islands ,too^^

No comments:

Post a Comment