Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Strawberries!

I went to Kasumigaura in Ibaragi prefecture to pick some strawberries.
Photo
Photo

We often use '~gari', which means 'hunting' in English, when we pick fruits and see something beautiful.
Sakuranbo 'cherry'-gari, momo 'peach' -gari, nashi 'pear'-gari, budo 'grape'-gari, momiji ' red leaves' -gari,
taka 'hawk'-gari, and so on.
Oh!and oyaji 'middle-aged man' -gari!
A little while ago, there were a lot of incidents that young people threaten middle-aged men to get some
money. You know, middle-aged men supposedly have money.
I don't hear such things happen these days, though.
Well, let's get back to what I was talking about.
Japanese language is very interesting, isn't it?
Photo
It was 1,000 yen for 30minutes to eat as much as I can.
The strawberries were delicious!!
My friend was busy looking around to find big ones.
I like small and sweet strawberries, so just sat and kept eating the ones around me.
When nothing left to eat, I moved a little and again, started eating.
Strawberries can make you full^^!
I finally did something spring-ish!
How about you^^?

No comments:

Post a Comment